Click a color button to get started
Using the Custom Token Editor:
- Use the color select buttons and the color picker to custom-paint your virtual token.
- Changing the color of a group header will change all of its components to match.
- Right Click and Save the token when you are satisfied with the color palette.
- You can then drag-and-drop it into a Roll20 scene, or use it with your VTT of choice.
- Arcady @playest
- Ross McConnell
Welcome to version one! This version contains all the features that I considered essential in addition to "Version 0." Namely:
- Mobile functionality!
- Color palette save/load functionality
- More tokens
We will be adding tokens to the collection intermittently, as well as working on some future features that I am excited to complete.
It is still early days for this editor, so please expect a few bugs! Thank you for your patience.
If you want to help fund the development of this tool you can leave a tip here. Thanks!
This is an alpha release, so please expect many obvious features to be missing, and to find more than a few bugs!
Occasionally a token will fail to load, or its layers will load in the wrong order. Please refresh the page if this happens to you.
Sometimes a palette will fail to load. In this case, please refresh the page and try again.
Randomizer and cross-token palettes support coming soon!